Can You Work the Works of God?
When God’s power fell in the upper room in the Book of Acts, most of those in attendance didn’t have an official ministry, yet they grabbed hold of it and walked in the ministry of miracles. God is calling out to you today, desiring that you too grab hold of that same power, no matter your role, title, job, and position, to supernaturally fulfill the calling on our lives.
Sounds easier said than done?
A woman blind from birth is instantly healed before an angry crowd who was ready to stone Andrew. Witnessing this miracle instead caused this same crowd to fall on their knees and repent.
A woman riddled with AIDS lies on her deathbed as she becomes instantly healed, causing the doctors, nurses, and patients in the hospital to turn their lives over to God.
And these are only two testimonies told in Working the Works of God. In this groundbreaking book, Author Andrew Nkoyoyo answers the age-long question “What must we do that we might work the works of God?” With more than thirty years of fulfilling a miracle ministry around the world, he has experienced God’s supernatural power both personally and in ministry.
Within These Pages, Andrew Will Mentors You On:
- How to receive power to move in the supernatural of God in a dimension like never before
- How to take hold of the kingdom keys to operate in the supernatural, to work the miracles of God, including salvation, deliverance, healing, signs, and wonders.
- How to walk in real prosperity and supernatural provision.
- How to receive personal revival.
- How to usher in revival for your family, friends, and nation.
- And much, much, more!